- Provide a direct interface between your website's advertising and the advertisers who wish to advertise on your website.
- Create and manage zones, sections of a website where you wish to place ads.
- Automatically integrate with 3rd party ad suppliers like Google AdSense, AdBrite, Commission Junction, etc...
- Create and manage campaigns, which are collections of ad spaces.
- Set pricing schemes, which define the different ad purchases that can be made. Pricing schemes consist of a price and service, which is described by cost per click, CPM, or time.
- Specify whether ads need approval after they've been submitted or edited by and advertiser.
- Edit any detail of an ad even after it has already been submitted.
- Automatically generate a media kit that allows advertisers to view a summary of ad spaces and costs associated with advertising in these ad spaces.
- View real time reports: daily stats, zone summaries, advertiser summaries and unique visitors down the IP and request level. Using the unique visitors pages, you can even track the flow of individual customers through your website and identify ways of improving your conversions and website structure.
- Seamlessly integrate with PayPal's merchant services. Just enter a PayPal email address and begin receiving credit card, eCheck or other PayPal payments from your advertising clients.
- View a financial summary of all payments received or lookup an advertiser's financial statements.
- Issue refunds.
- Issue complimentary ad spaces.
- Hide ad zones and pricing schemes so that only special advertisers can advertise in these areas.
- Generate the HTML code needed to display an ad zone and perform page tracking.
- Use AdMan ads on any website, even websites that don't support PHP or MySQL. You can install the AdMan software on any PHP enabled web server and then display the ads on this or any other web server. (AdMan uses iframes to deliver ad content).
- Create and manage advertiser accounts: edit/view details and reset passwords.
- Manage AdMan logos and email notifications.
- Receive an email notification when an ad needs approval.
- Automatically schedule ads. Just set a maximum number of ads permitted in an ad zone at any given time and AdMan will automatically schedule the available ad spaces. In addition, you can even view a graph of this schedule.
- Access a publisher tutorial, which contains screenshots and descriptions of all publisher functionality in AdMan.
- Utilize SmartLink replacement, the method by which AdMan attempts to dynamically update all URLs in a rich ad in an effort to provide link tracking stats and the option to open a URL in a new window.
- Access the full AdMan source code so that you can modify or enhance your AdMan installation.
- Install AdMan in under 5 minutes using AdMan's installation form.